The nourishing properties of Shatavari are used traditionally to support a number of systems and functions in the body:
Ashwagandha, one of the most powerful herbs in Ayurvedic healing, has been used since ancient times for a wide variety of conditions, and is most well-known for its restorative benefits. In Sanskrit Ashwagandha means “the smell of a horse,” indicating that the herb imparts the vigor and strength of a stallion, and has traditionally been prescribed to help people strengthen their immune system after an illness.
Ashwagandha is frequently referred to as “Indian ginseng” because of its rejuvenating properties, even though botanically, ginseng and Ashwagandha are unrelated.
Some key examples of the healing Benefits of Ashwagandha are:
•Helps combat the effects of stress
1. Wheatgrass is one of the best sources of living chlorophyll available today.
2. Wheatgrass is an effective healer because it contains all minerals known to man, and vitamins A, B-complex, C, E, l and K. It is extremely rich in protein, and contains 17 amino acids, the building blocks of protein.
3. Wheatgrass contains up to 70% chlorophyll, which is an important blood builder. The chlorophyll molecules closely resemble that of the hemin molecule, the pigment which combines with protein to form hemoglobin.
4.Chlorophyll contains enzymes and super- oxide dismutase, a copper-containing protein found in mature red blood cells. This enzyme decomposes superoxide radicals in the body into a more manageable form, thereby helping to slow down the aging process.
5. Chlorophyll is the first product of light and, therefore, contains more light energy than any other food element.
6. Wheatgrass juice contains crude chlorophyll (as opposed to pure) and can be taken orally and as a colon implant without side effects.
7. Science has proven that chlorophyll arrests growth and development of unfriendly bacteria.
8. Chlorophyll is antibacterial and can be used inside and outside the body as a natural healer.
9. Chlorophyll can be extracted from many plants, but wheatgrass is superior because it has been found to have over 100 elements needed by man.
10. Liquid chlorophyll has the ability to get into the tissue, where it can actually refine and renew them.
11. The bland soothing effect of chlorophyll (wheatgrass) ointments are very beneficial to the treatment of various skin diseases involving the outer and underlying layers of the skin, including: itching and burning of the rectum; ivy poisoning; weeping and dry eczema and even in conditions caused by insect bites or infection.
12. Chlorophyll neutralizes toxins in the body.
13. Chlorophyll helps purify the liver.
14. Chlorophyll improves blood sugar problems.
15. Wheatgrass juice can dissolve the scars that are formed in the lungs from breathing acid gasses. The effect of carbon monoxide is minimized since chlorophyll increases hemoglobin production.
16. Wheatgrass is high in oxygen like all green plants that contain chlorophyll. This is beneficial because the brain and all body tissues function at an optimal level in a highly- oxygenated environment.
As mentioned earlier the pomegranate peel is rich in antioxidants and these antioxidants are highly capable of protecting LDL cholesterol against oxidation. The reason this is so beneficial is only because LDL cholesterol oxidation in your body can lead to oxidative stress, a major contributing factor towards heart disease and other ailments.2. Effective detoxifying agent:
Everyone knows that antioxidants proactively combat toxic agents in the body hence the high antioxidant properties of pomegranate peel are a capable tool when used to detoxify the body.3. Rich source of Vitamin C:Vitamin C, another must have for which we often purchase expensive vitamin supplements are found in abundance in the pomegranate peel. Vitamin C is an extensive growth agent that helps heal wounds and form scar tissue. It forms proteins to build body mass and is an important player in the repair and maintenance of cartilage, bones and teeth.g gift of nature.4. Pomegranate peel benefits for dental hygiene:
The peels of pomegranate fruit are often used in toothpowders and toothpastes and when taken in a powdered form with water it helps fight bad breath.5. Pomegranate peel benefits for coughs and sore throats:
According to traditional medicinal practices pomegranate peel helps relief cough and used in the powdered form with water as a gargle helps relieve sore throats.Pomegranate peel benefits for healthy hair and skin:6. Effective moisturizer:
The ellagic acid contained in the pomegranate peel effectively prevents the moisture in your skin cells from drying out hence keeping your skin well hydrated and preventing dry skin which can ultimately lead to skin damage.